Upgrading from the P1 power amp, the P2 adds a much larger power supply and additional output MOSFETs to double power to 300W per channel. It is the ideal solution to drive speakers in larger rooms and/or when a loudspeaker presents a difficult load and will provide an effortless, musical presentation under these demanding conditions. Like the smaller P1, the combination of exceptional resolution and neutral fidelity allows the quality of the original recording to shine through whilst also offering outstanding compatibility with a wide range of partnering equipment.
- 300W per channel – ideal for larger rooms and/or challenging loudspeaker loads.
- Dual-mono design delivers full power simultaneously from both channels, with minimal crosstalk.
- Balanced and un-balanced inputs, plus un-balanced ‘link’ outputs.
- Grounded source class A/B output stage circuits as found in ATC’s renowned active loudspeakers.
- Wide bandwidth, low distortion and high dynamic range ensure tonal accuracy and perfectly timed transients.
- Gain matched to smaller 150W P1 enabling bi-amp compatibility.
- Neutral fidelity ensures excellent system compatibility.
- Hand built in the UK and supported by a 6 year warranty.
“In terms of detail, the P2 struck gold once again. Instruments were lifelike and beautifully atmospheric, no matter whether a recording featured a soft solo acoustic ensemble or a grand orchestral bombardment.” Adam Smith, Hi-Fi News, March 2017 Review.