12V Trigger Dongle for On/Off control of auxiliary connected devices
- TD100 provides 12V trigger outputs to interface with devices such as amplifiers and DACs that have corresponding 12V trigger inputs.
- When TD100 is connected to an Aurender’s USB port, it generates a 12V trigger outputs under the control of the Aurender Conductor app, to power auxiliary devices On or Off with your Aurender.
- TD100 does not work with Windows PCs, Apple Macs, or any other USB host devices other than Aurender components.
- TD100 provides two 12V trigger output ports
- Use provided Mono TS cable to connect to trigger input devices with 12V trigger inputs.
- Use the Aurender Conductor app to turn on/off a specific trigger output port and to control the sequence and the time delay between them for a successive operation.
- Your Aurender will automatically detect connection to TD100. When a TD100 connection is detected, “USB Trigger” settings will be configurable in the app: