Boenicke P1 Stereo Power Amp
In addition to their incredible solid wood speakers, Boenicke now launched their first 300-watt Class D power amplifier. The Boenicke P1 is an immensely powerful, tonally accurate and well-balanced power amplifier that should be on everyone’s list of fine sounding, value packed amplifiers to be auditioned.
- 300 W into 8 Ohms
- Mechanically tuned Powersoft amplifier module
- Fully Harmonised
- Chord Company Shawline AC power cord directly soldered in (10% silver solder), no screwed or plugged contacts!
- 3 LessLoss newest generation Firewall filters in AC input
- Custom – made AC softstart module on FR2 circuit board, trimmed to exact resonator length
- Bybee Small GOLD Slipstream Quantum Purifier filters in the audio input
- 3 proprietary resonators installed (16-cm parallel spiral resonator, 16-cm series spiral resonator, new 2 cm series resonator)
- ETI Research RCA input sockets
- LessLoss internal cotton-covered wiring
- Black Ravioli Small Pads feet
- High-End, orientation optimised Refine Audio fuse installed with unique contact enhancing agent
- Solid walnut backplate. No, aluminum does not sound the same.
- Weight: Approx. 4.3 kg with 1 m power cord
- Idle consumption: 11 W
- Input impedance: 11.5 kOhms
- Enclosure dimensions: 69 mm height (75 mm at on / off wheel) / 202 mm depth / 230 mm depth
- It is very important to have the Schuko power plug in the correct orientation! The red dot on the plug has to go to LIVE. If you are not sure where live is in your wall outlet, you have to measure it.