The Line Magnetic integrated amplifier LM-211IA is a push pull amplifier with 4x EL34 tubes in Class AB amplification and delivers 2x15W in triode mode and 2x32W in ultra-linear mode. It has 4 balanced line inputs and 4/8Ω output groups.
The rear-illuminated front panel meter is used to adjust polarization of the tubes. The use of high quality components (Realcap capacitors, ALPS potentiometer) wired in the air for the most part is the guarantee of exemplary reliability. Its transformers output are of EI type, specially designed for power supply. The LM-211IA delivers dynamic, rich and natural sound.
- Classe AB amplifier
- Point-to-point wiring
- High quality components
- Input stage: 2x 12AX7 et 2x 12AU7
- Power stage: 4x EL34
- Hand-made construction with the finest point-to-point wiring
- Bias control is accessible on top of the amplifier panel with true ampere meter.
- Analog Inputs: 4 line inputs
- Load impedance: 4/8Ω
- SoftStart and time-delay circuit. (30 seconds)
- Specially designed EI transformer for power supply
- Two EI output transformers with wide bandwidth are applied
- ALPS volume control and Realcap capacitors are applied.
- Metal and removable tube guard cage
- Infrared Remote control
- 2x Fuses
- 1x Remote control
- 1x Detachable power cord
- 1x Manual