Network Music Streamer for HiFi Entry. Enjoy Hi-Res Streaming Music Easily
A compact and feature-rich network streamer designed for music lovers who want to obtain more audio sources, but also want to enjoy better sound quality. The B1T’s hardware and software are optimized for Hi-Res streaming applications by improving many details without compromise. An ideal option to open the door to the Hi-Res audio world.
Easy to Use, Pleasant User Experience
- Deploy by either wired Ethernet or WiFi. Flexibly place it anywhere.
- Simply connect to any stereo amplifier, DAC or speaker(s).
- Manage and play by mobile app, VitOS Lite.
- Supports Bluetooth 4.2. Conveniently play music from your smartphone or tablet.
Supported applications include Tidal Connect, Qobuz, Spotify Connect, Airplay, Amazon Music, Deezer, Napster, Tune-in radio, Sound Machine, and play music files from network shared storage via DLNA.
Mobile App, VitOS Lite
Easily browse, manage, stream and enjoy your favorite music and streaming services.
Obtain More Audio Sources For HiFi Systems
- Connect to DAC or any stereo amplifier.
- Play high-resolution streaming services and Internet radios.
- Play music files from network shared storage via DLNA.
Further Upgrade – The Combo Setup
- Vibration Suppression
Minimize vibration and reduce noise by using S28 stainless steel stands.
- Power Source Purifier
Connect the B1 to the Forester F1 linear power supply (supplying 5V 2A DC) to further improve power source and reduce the noise signal.
- Network Purifier
Connect B1T’s wired Ethernet port to the N8 switch and create an isolated audio network. (*Related models: N8, N8 Pro, and N16-LPS)