SRS-002 is a portable listening system specializing in analog connection, pursuing a sense of resolution of fine music signals. It combines the in-ear type ear speaker SR-002 adopting the small circular unit common to SR-003MK2 and the portable driver unit SRM-002 dedicated for line input driven by two AA batteries. The ear speaker of this system and the driver unit do not correspond to the connection of the ear speaker of the 5 pin terminal and are connected with the dedicated terminal.
- frequency response: 20 ~ 20kHz (40V rms SR -002 when used)
- THD: 0.01% or less / 1kHz 100V rms (SR-002 when used)
- amplification degree: 54 dB (500 fold)
- Rated Input level: RCA × 1 (parallel out terminal)
- Bias voltage: DC 580 V
- Power source used: 2 AA batteries
- Consumption : 100 mV / 50 V rms output
- Maximum output voltage: 230 V rms / 1 kHz
- Input impedance: Electric power: 0.75 W when using alkaline battery, 1.2 W when using optional AC adapter AC – 002
- Dimensions: 66.5 (W) × 27.5 (H) × 110 (D) mm (without knob)
- Producing countries: Japan
- Used Estimated time: Alkaline battery Normal mode continuous 4 hours or more.