SRM-D50 drives STAX ‘s electrostatic earspeaker in an ideal form.
With the installation of a high-performance DAC, it supports various audio sources such as audio player and PC.
・Supports various audio sources such as USB / optical / coaxial digital input, RCA analog input etc.
・ESS DAC chip supports files with audio signal maximum DSD 5.6 MHz, PCM 384 KHz.
・Adopt R core power transformer with less leakage flux.
・Displays the strength of input signal with VU meter.
・Adopted 4 mm thick nonmagnetic aluminum cover.
- Frequency responce：DC-40kHz (0,-3dB)
- Rated Input Level：130mVr.m.s
- Maximum Input Level：30V/ RCA, at minumum volume
- Maximum Output Voltage：400Vr.m.s (1130Vp-p)
- Harmonic distortion：0.025% or less/1kHz-10kHz /When use with SR-L series
- Input Impedance：20kΩ (RCA)
- Bias Voltage：DC580V
- Mains voltage：AC100-240V 50Hz/60Hz (depending on your country’s voltage)
- Power Consumption：35W
- Operating temperature: 0 to 35 degrees C (less than 90% humidity,non condensing)
- Dimension：192(W)×67(H)×268(D) mm
- Digital Input：USB(type B)×1、TOS×1、COAX×1
- Analog input：RCA×1