Since launching E-530 in 2002, Class-A integrated amplifiers reigned as the top model in the integrated amplifier segment, with numbers of engineering updates. The innovative E-800 is the totally new series of Class-A integrated amps, thought it is just an integrated amplifier but the high-powered one that can deliver the powerful output better than the separate systems.
E-800 has the technical features of “Ultra Low Noise” and “Super High Damping Factor”. The superb Balanced AAVA type volume control completely cancels out any external noise and results in unsurpassed S/N ratio with the circuits driven in a fully balanced configuration. In a power amplifier section, the same architecture as A-48 and strong power supply is employed, it helps the amplifier easily and completely to drive any kind of loudspeaker.
The E-800 realizes the ideal form of audio playback balancing both Class-A operation and high power, We believe it just grabs not only audiophiles’ but music lovers’ hearts.
The preamplifier section features the impeccable Balanced AAVA type volume control, while the power amplifier section is configured as an instrumentation amplifier using a six-fold parallel push-pull configuration of power MOS-FETs driven in pure Class A. The resulting quality is on a par with high-class separate type amplifiers. Operating as a simple and smart system, the E-800 realizes acoustic excellence that reaches to the very heart of the music.
- Integrated amplifier with fully balanced configuration extending from input to output
- Balanced AAVA type volume control
- Power amplification stage configured as instrumentation amplifier
- Six-fold parallel push-pull configuration of power MOS-FETs driven in Class A
- Linear power progression of 50 watts into 8 ohms, 100 watts into 4 ohms, and 200 watts into 2 ohms
- 300 W output into 1-ohm load (music signals)
- High damping factor of 1000
- Strong power supply with massive high-efficiency toroidal transformer and large filtering capacitors
- Protection circuitry using MOS-FET switches