Using power amplifier circuits derived from ATCs revered active loudspeakers, the P1 dual-mono power amplifier makes this exceptional technology available to all Hi-Fi and music enthusiasts. It is the ideal partner to a wide range of passive loudspeakers and can provide a significant upgrade for those wishing to upgrade from a system using an integrated amplifier. Like the more powerful P2, the combination of exceptional resolution and neutral fidelity allows the quality of the original recording to shine through whilst also offering outstanding compatibility with a wide range of partnering equipment.
- 150W per channel delivers high dynamic range from a wide range of loudspeakers.
- Dual-mono design delivers full power simultaneously from both channels, with minimal crosstalk.
- Balanced and un-balanced inputs, plus un-balanced ‘link’ outputs.
- Grounded source class A/B output stage circuits as found in ATC’s renowned active loudspeakers.
- Wide bandwidth, low distortion and high dynamic range ensure tonal accuracy and perfectly timed transients.
- Gain matched to larger 300W P2 enabling bi-amp compatibility.
- Neutral fidelity ensures excellent system compatibility.
- Hand built in the UK and supported by a 6-year warranty.
“…if you want to hear the important musical detail presented in a coherent, clear-cut fashion this pairing has remarkably little competition in the two box arena. There are a few integrated amps which give them a run for their money in one respect or another but nothing comes to mind which seems like a better overall package.”
Jason Kennedy, Hi Fi Plus No.75 Review