The AT-LPW50PB is a fully manual, belt-drive turntable designed to give you optimal high-fidelity audio reproduction from vinyl. It features an anti-resonance 30 mm thick MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth, with a high-gloss, piano-black finish, to dampen low-frequency acoustical feedback, and a sensor-monitored motor to ensure accurate platter rotation speeds of 33-1/3 and 45 RPM.
The turntable includes a straight, matte-finish, carbon-fibre tonearm with adjustable tracking force and an AT-HS4 universal ½”-mount headshell with a black AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge. Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the versatile, high-performance AT-VM95E cartridge, which comes with a 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus, but is also compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application.
The AT-LPW50PB is equipped with a built-in selectable phono preamp and a detachable dual RCA output cable to enable direct connection to components with or without a dedicated phono input.
- Fully manual, belt-drive operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Motor with speed-sensor system to maintain accurate platter rotation speed
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- High-isolation, height-adjustable feet
- Professional anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with rubber mat
- AT-HS4 universal ½”-mount headshell and AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge (black) with 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus
- Straight, matte-finish, carbon-fibre tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain