Dual moving coil stereo cartridge with Microlinear stylus
- Features nude Microlinear stylus and boron cantilever
- Neodymium magnet and permendur yoke for increased magnetic energy
- Features threaded inserts in the cartridge body
- Aluminium body minimizes unwanted vibration for reduced resonance
- PCOCC is used for the coils to achieve pure signal transmission
Since its introduction more than 30 years ago, Audio-Technica’s pioneering moving coil OC9 cartridge series has been prized by demanding vinyl listeners and professional critics alike for its musical transparency, expression of sound and precise construction. Microlinear complex diamond profile enabling higher frequency response, detail like never before experienced and limiting inner groove distortion. Microlinear diamond profile provides low record and stylus wear.
- Features nude Microlinear stylus and boron cantilever which provides lower distortion and high transient response
- A neodymium magnet and permendur yoke provides dramatically increased magnetic energy
- Threaded inserts in the cartridge body enable the cartridge to be mounted on to the headshell or integral tonearm with just two screws – no nuts required
- Aluminium body minimizes unwanted vibration for reduced resonance and a superior audio reproduction
- Pure Copper by Ohno Continuous Casting process (PCOCC) is used for the coils to achieve pure signal transfer
Microlinear diamond profile offers high frequency response with less wear and distortion than elliptical or conventional linear contact styli.
Threaded holes in the cartridge body enable the cartridge to be mounted on to the headshell, or integral tonearm, with just two screws M2.6 – no nuts or bolts required.
Aluminum body minimizes unwanted vibration for reduced resonance and superior audio reproduction