Dual moving coil stereo cartridge with Shibata stylus
- Features a Nude Shibata stylus and boron cantilever
- Neodymium magnet and permendur yoke for increased magnetic energy
- Features threaded inserts in the cartridge body
- Aluminium body minimizes unwanted vibration for reduced resonance
- PCOCC is used for the coils to achieve pure signal transmission
Since its introduction more than 30 years ago, Audio-Technica’s pioneering moving coil OC9 cartridge series has been prized by demanding vinyl listeners and professional critics alike for its musical transparency, expression of sound and precise construction. Shibata profile diamond originally design for Quadraphonic replay offers a depth of sound, combined with high frequency response that has to be heard to be believed.
- Features nude Shibata stylus and boron cantilever with rich low frequency reproduction and high transient response
- A neodymium magnet and permendur yoke provides dramatically increased magnetic energy
- Threaded inserts in the cartridge body enable the cartridge to be mounted on to the headshell or integral tonearm with just two screws – no nuts required
- Aluminium body minimizes unwanted vibration for reduced resonance and a superior audio reproduction
- Pure Copper by Ohno Continuous Casting process (PCOCC) is used for the coils to achieve pure signal transfer
Provides a beautiful mid-high range Shibata-signature sound and strong mid-range volume.
Threaded holes in the cartridge body enable the cartridge to be mounted on to the headshell, or integral tonearm, with just two screws M2.6 – no nuts or bolts required.
Aluminum body minimizes unwanted vibration for reduced resonance and superior audio reproduction