Music Player with high performance digital-to-analog converter. With 2TB of internal hard disk drive and one 120GB solid-state drive cache for playback, the A100 is the perfect solution for those replacing CD Players. All Aurender models include the dedicated Aurender Conductor App, hailed by reviewers worldwide for its performance and intuitive operation. iPad App was developed in house with managing large music databases in mind, providing exceptionally fast browsing and searching of your favorite music. All Aurender Servers and Players fully support the Tidal and Qobus service. Enjoy 35 million lossless CD quality music tracks with the world’s best sounding Music Server. You can also easily play music from your NAS, on Aurender’s HDD or music from the TIDAL service using the same app.
– 120GB SSD storage for caching playback
– 2TB of internal HDD storage
– Full-Linear power supply
– Unbalanced (RCA) Audio Outputs
– 768KHz/32bit Next Generation Flagship AK4490 DAC Chip
– DACs with Discrete Linear Power Regulator
– Volume adjustment from app, IR remote or front panel rotary control
– TIDAL, Qobus Lossless Streaming supported within Aurender Conductor
– Internet Radio
– Dedicated USB Audio Output with Ultra Low-Noise Power Circuitry
– Award-wining Aurender Conductor App for ease and convenience
– FPGA-based Precision Data Reclocking System with sub 100fs world-class jitter-
reducing clock generator
– Three Individual Toroidal Power Transformers for Server / Digital / DACs
– Support for Network Attached (NAS) and USB Storage
– Remote Technical Support via Aurender Conductor App
– Smart Copy feature allows for easy transfer of music libraries
– SSD for System and Cache: 120G
– Music Storage: 2TB (2.5″ HDD)
– CPU: AMD 9W
– Power: Full-Linear
– Display: 3.0″ AMOLED
– Digital Audio Output: USB Audio Class 2.0
– Digital Audio Input: SPDIF Optical up to 24-bit / 192 kHz
– Other I/O: Gigabit Ethernet, USB Port x 2
– Analog Audio Output: Unbalanced(RCA): 2Vrms
– Volume Control: -90 dB ~ 0dB, 0.5 dB step Velocity Sensitive Operation
– USB Audio Output: PCM: up to 32-bit / 384 kHz DSD: DSD64, DSD128 / DoP Mode
– DAC Chip: AK4490(AKM) x 2 (Dual-Mono Design)
– MQA certified: Yes*
– Dimensions: 330 x 55 x 353 mm
– Weight: 7,8Kg
This is the little brother of the A10. The important differences:
- The width of the A100 is 10 cm less than the A10.
- The A100 has only unbalanced outputs (RCA).
- The A100 has the AK4490(AKM) x 1 (Single Stereo Design) DAC Chip, the A10 de AK4490(AKM) x 2 (Dual-Mono Design) DAC Chip.
- The A100 has 2TB, the A10 4 TB Music Storage.
- And of course the price!