10″ carbon fiber long-throw bass driver, tuned to 27 Hz.
Adjustable bass level by increments of 2.5 dB (total range of 10 dB), achieved by means of an ultra-high quality, custom-made autoformer.
Custom-made 16 Ohms wood cone bass-midrange driver with paper (!) voice coil former. The voice coil former material’s sonic importance is generally greatly underrated: Paper sounds more natural and uncolored than any other material otherwise used.
- 8-cm parallel resonator at widebander
- Added 8-cm parallel resonator to bass-midrange driver
- Added latest generation Bybee Quantum Purifiers
- Added proprietary phase linearization network
- Mundorf Silver Gold Oil capacitor for widebander
- Added Duelund Tinned Copper Foil 0.01 uF bypass capacitor
- Swing Base included
- Harmonisation included
Choose from walnut, ash, core ash and cherry. Oak upon request.
What people say
“…The naturalness with which the W11SE+ celebrates Father John Misty’s vocal timbre can only be described as benchmark setting…”
-Amré Ibrahim, image hifi
“…After all, audio is usually a game of compromises. But not this time…”
“…Comparatively inconspicuous relative to performance, the W11 remains an efficient ego killer…”
-Dawid Grzyb, 6moons
“…Package that very consistent quality with cloudless blue-sky soundstaging of epic proportions and fully grounded powerful bass. Voilà, the perfect wanted ad for Boenicke’s W11.”