Sensitivity: 89 dB / watt / m
Nom. impedance: 6 ohms (SE versions drop to 2 ohms above 5 kHz. As there is little current flowing there, this is not a problem for most amplifiers)
- 10″ long throw flat carbon fiber honeycomb bass driver, tuned to 27 Hz, first order crossover.
- 6″ custom-made woodcone bass-midrange driver, 1st order low pass filter, no high pass filter, ash tree phase plug, magnet structure force fit mounted to the whole wooden mass of enclosure.
- 3″ custom-made widebander, 1st order high pass filter, unique electromechanical parallel resonator installed.
- Bass level adjustable in 2.5 db increments using a custom-made super high quality autoformer.
- Internal wiring orientation-optimised silk-wrapped high-frequency stranded litz.
- WBT NextGen binding posts.
- Rear ambient tweeter.
Choose from walnut, ash tree and cherry. Oak upon request.
105 x 16,1 x 39 cm, weight approx. 25 kg per piece (depending on version and wood).
“…Package that very consistent qualitywith cloudless blue-sky soundstaging of epic proportions and fully grounded powerful bass. Voilà, the perfect wanted ad for Boenicke’s W11.”