The Bryson 10B-SUB Electronic Crossover is designed to be an ideal signal-handler with enormously flexible control functions. The 10B-STD facilitates the implementation of bi-amp’d and tri-amp’d systems with a precisely tailored response. It can also be used to implement Linkwitz-Riley filters and (when special ordered with custom crossover points) it may also be used as both an infra-sonic and ultra-sonic active filters.
Inputs: XLR balanced or RCA single ended*
Outputs: XLR balanced or RCA single ended*
Selectable Frequencies: 40 Hz, 50 Hz, 60 Hz, 70 Hz, 80 Hz, 90 Hz, 100 Hz, 200 Hz, 250 Hz, 300 Hz, 400 Hz, 500 Hz
- Stereo 2-way
- Stereo 2-way summed low pass
- Monaural 3-way
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd order Butterworth filters in all modes
- 12 selectable crossover points for each filter
- One 11 step precision attenuator for each channel (in either low pass or high pass filter)
- 19” rack mountable faceplate (1U)
- XLR balanced or RCA single ended inputs and outputs
*Can only have XLR or RCA, both combined are not available.