Acoustic sound purity, everywhere
Closed-back headphones for the home and on-the-go use
This very high-end circum-aural headphones manufactured at Focal is equipped with a new generation of exclusive electrodynamic speaker drivers, capable of working at low acoustic load while offering an extremely extensive frequency response (5Hz – 40kHz). Thanks to the many cutting-edge technology which are integrated in its speaker drivers (the frameless 100% copper voice coil, ‘M’-shaped pure Beryllium dome), Stellia delivers a perfect sound, whether bass articulation or the highest frequency details. In addition, Stellia’s offers extremely low impedance at 35 Ω, making the headphones very easy to drive through the output of a mobile audio source: experience the purity of sound, everywhere.
Each component has been developed with optimal acoustics in mind, without compromising on style. Because at Focal, innovation goes beyond technology; it influences product use and aesthetics. So, the two cognac and mocha finishes and the full-grain leather choosen sublimate this unique object.
Stellia are the ultimate closed-back circum-aural headphones, both in terms of acoustic performance and the prestige of the materials used, such as the full grain leather of the headband, ear cups and cushions. The full-range speaker driver with ‘M’- shape pure Beryllium dome is a concentration of innovations that lies behind this incredible listening experience, never before seen in closed-back headphones. Its frameless voice coil, combined with the properties of Beryllium, provides a moving part that is unparalleled in its lightness. This results in the reproduction of the tiniest details, in the unconditional respect of the dynamics whilst delivering uncompromising tonal balance. Stellia pushes the acoustic boundaries of the very best closed-back headphones and stands out as the key reference in its sector.
Stellia uses the headband and yoke mechanical features originally developed for the Utopia headphones. The consistent curve between these two elements offers flawless comfort, regardless of the shape and size of the listener’s face and head. This comfort is enhanced by the high-resilience memory foam used for the earpads.
- Cognac and mocha finish full grain leather headband
- Cognac and mocha finish full grain leather cushions 13/16” (20mm) memory foam
- 19/16” (40mm) ‘M’ shape pure Beryllium dome full-range speaker driver
- Very low impedance (35 Ohms) to ensure uncompromising use with portable audio players
- Cognac finish solid aluminium yoke which moulds to face shape
- Cognac finish full grain leather earcup and matte brandy stainless steel case
- 1/8” Jack sockets with locking mechanism
- 4 ft unbalanced cable, 1/8” (3.5mm) stereo Jack + 10 ft 4-pin balanced XLR cable
- Reference closed-back headphones for home and on-the-go use
- Exclusive full-range speaker drivers with an ‘M’ shape pure Beryllium dome (patent pending)
- Uncompromising tonal balance, reproduction of the tiniest sound details at both very high and very low frequencies
- Incredible dynamics within a pair of closed-back headphones
- Excellent performance when connected to a portable audiophile player
- Very good ambient noise soundproofing
- Comfortable and ergonomic
- High-quality materials used