In honor of the 75th anniversary, JBL has crafted the SA750 integrated amplifier with retro styling, commemorative badging, vintage teak-wood veneer side panels, and thoroughly modern features, connectivity, and amplification. The SA750 is inspired by the classic JBL SA600 amplifier from the ‘60’s, updated with state-of-the-art streaming audio, wireless connectivity, Dirac Live room correction, and Class G amplifier technology.
The SA750 features a high-resolution DAC and has built-in WiFi for streaming music via online services and for streaming over AirPlay 2 and Chromecast from compatible devices. It’s also a Roon endpoint. Shipped with a calibration microphone, the SA750 features DIRAC Live to fine-tune the output of speakers and subwoofers to the listening space. Rated at a conservative 120 Watts rms per channel, the Class G amplifier provides Class A performance at low levels and brings in a higher power supply for more demanding dynamics. With four digital and four analog inputs, including MM/MC phono inputs, the SA750 is ready for any audio source. IP control allows for easy smart home integration.
The SA750 is a throw-back to those earlier JBL receivers. But with a modern amber LED display, exceptional dynamic range and connectivity, the SA750 is a modern classic rooted in today’s best technologies. Designed to complement the 75th Anniversary Edition L100 Classic 75
- Retro-styled integrated amplifier with modern features
- High-resolution Google Cast, AirPlay 2, uPnP Streamer
- Class-leading Class G amplifier topology
- DIRAC Live room correction
- Roon endpoint; MQA supported
- Full IP control including Control4 and Crestron
- Power output 120W per channel into 8Ω, 220W into 4Ω
- 4 Digital and 5 analog inputs including MM/MC Phonograph input
- Compatible with the MusicLife app
- Vintage teak-wood veneer side panels match 75th Anniversary Edition L100 Classic 75