Fine-tune your turntable system with the Uphorik phono stage to get more from your vinyl collection.
Sharing the same dual mono topology and fully screened differential input as with Urika, the Uphorik phono stage offers both versatility and exceptional performance.
The most flexible phono stage available, Uphorik features separate dedicated inputs and circuits for moving magnet (MM) and moving coil (MC) cartridges, and has a full range of adjustments which allows you to easily optimise its settings to any cartridge, should you wish to upgrade in the future.
Uphorik’s flexibility also extends to connections. With a choice of balanced or unbalanced outputs, and RCA or XLR inputs, Uphorik is guaranteed to always meet your requirements, no matter how the rest of your system evolves.
So… why the Linn Uphorik?
– Separate dedicated inputs and circuits for MM and MC cartridges
– Configurable load and gain switches for every cartridge combination
– Dual mono channel separation with internal shielding
– Balanced and unbalanced connections
– Linn Dynamik Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS)