- D3 = DAC card, 24/192 DAC, 4 inputs, asynchronous USB 24/192
- P = MM/ MC Phono card fully configurable
- X = XLR card with balanced inputs
The 340i D3PX Integrated Amplifier integrated allows you to integrate your music system in distinctively new ways.
Combining high power, sonic finesse and superb flexibility, the 340i D3PX will seduce you with its musical authority, as well as its rich, engaging and lifelike sound quality.
Winner of 12 awards, the 340i D3PX can easily be the centerpiece of your music and entertainment system. Needless to say, the 340i D3PX integrated amplifier is constructed to the highest standards that has made MOON products famous around the world.
Of course, key features you’d expect in a MOON Neo Series product are present such as SimLink™, 12V trigger, RS-232 and IR ports for custom-install environments.
- 6 (six) line-level inputs including a front-mounted 1/8” mini-jack for personal media players.
- 1 (one) pair of balanced input (XLR).
- Headphone output on 1/4” jack located on the front panel.
- A massive oversized power supply using a custom toroidal transformer design.
- “Class A” output to 5 watts for greater efficiency.
- One audio input which functions as a “pass-through”, bypassing the gain stage to accommodate components like a home-theater processor, whose own volume control is used instead.
- Precision matched proprietary MOON Bipolar output transistors for improved bass response and accurate sonic reproduction.
The following accessories should be included inside the box with your integrated amplifier:
- AC power cable 9 ‘‘CRM-3’ remote control with two ‘CR-2032’ batteries
- ‘SimLink™’ cable with 1/8” mini plug terminations on each end
- Owner’s manual