The 340i X Integrated Amplifier integrated allows you to integrate your music system in distinctively new ways.
Combining high power, sonic finesse and superb flexibility, the 340i X will seduce you with its musical authority, as well as its rich, engaging and lifelike sound quality.
Winner of 12 awards, the 340i X can easily be the centerpiece of your music and entertainment system. Needless to say, the 340i X integrated amplifier is constructed to the highest standards that has made MOON products famous around the world.
Of course, key features you’d expect in a MOON Neo Series product are present such as SimLink™, 12V trigger, RS-232 and IR ports for custom-install environments.
- 6 (six) line-level inputs including a front-mounted 1/8” mini-jack for personal media players.
- 1 (one) pair of balanced input (XLR).
- Headphone output on 1/4” jack located on the front panel.
- A massive oversized power supply using a custom toroidal transformer design.
- “Class A” output to 5 watts for greater efficiency.
- One audio input which functions as a “pass-through”, bypassing the gain stage to accommodate components like a home-theater processor, whose own volume control is used instead.
- Precision matched proprietary MOON Bipolar output transistors for improved bass response and accurate sonic reproduction.
The following accessories should be included inside the box with your integrated amplifier:
- AC power cable 9 ‘‘CRM-3’ remote control with two ‘CR-2032’ batteries
- ‘SimLink™’ cable with 1/8” mini plug terminations on each end
- Owner’s manual