Made in England, NAIT 50 is presented in a limited-edition of 1973 pieces.
Back to the future
NAIT 50 is the worthy successor of NAIT 1, Naim’s integrated amplifier released in 1983.
Our engineers have been sure to preserve the DNA of NAIT 1, whilst making technical improvements to the circuits thanks to their unique expertise. Some of the new features on this anniversary edition include: a 1/4” (6.35mm) jack headphone output, so you can enjoy all types of listening. Behind its sleek design, NAIT 50 also delivers top notch sound quality.
The ultimate listening experience
Fully regulated 25W of power per channel, three input selections (MM phono, Stream, Aux), a discrete transistor MM phono stage: NAIT 50 combines power, performance and versatility. It reproduces the most exacting dynamics with all the confidence and authority we have come to expect from a Naim amplifier. It can be linked with all loudspeaker types, as well as a streamer, for the ultimate hi-fi system.
Naim products are designed to be both contemporary and timeless. Our creations forgo any unnecessary adornments that detract from performance and sound quality. Handcrafted in the Naim workshops, NAIT 50 benefits from uncompromising design quality and presents a meticulous aesthetic. The front panel combines tradition and modernity, with a nod to the design codes of NAIT 1.
- Aesthetically styled on the original NAIT 1, released in 1983.
- Full linear integrated amplifier with 25W class AB power stage.
- High-end manufacturing in the United Kingdom.
- 3 input selection buttons. Locking switches control 3 relays for input selection. This input selection has been significantly improved compared to NAIT 1.
- Headphone output jack (6.35mm). This output uses a new preamp/headphone amplifier with a gain of 16dB.
- Stand-by power 0.5W. Using two internal power supplies; one is a high quality audiophile linear type, based on a large toroidal transformer. The other is a highly efficient SMPSU for 0.5W power consumption in standby during standby mode.
- Soft start power-up sequence, to minimise power- up inrush current.
- Automatic shutdown after 17 minutes. Auto-off can be disabled.
- New MM phono stage with discrete transistors, for improved sound performance.
- Aluminium construction using rectangular extrusion for a chrome bumper style.
- 5mm domed white LED power switch.