The new 2M headshell is a practical and elegant solution for our customers who wish direct and easy mounting and replacement on their tonearm.
The combination of 2M Headshell and 2M Series cartridge adds unique distinction to the turntable!
2M Headshell features:
• Universal mount fitting a wide range of tonearms
• The headshell body is manufactured from a special compound used for Medical industry, ensures high rigidity while reducing unwanted vibration
• Elegant hi-tech design
• Length 52mm. Headshell with a 2M cartridge pre-mounted provides correct Baerwald alignment with Ortofon TA-110/210, likewise with the major part of tonearms with universal mount
• Weight 16,9g, weight with a 2M cartridge pre-mounted 23g
2M 78 PnP features:
• Improved engine, which provides a high level of sonic accuracy.
• Spherical diamond that is perfect for playback of 78 rpm records, which require a larger stylus profile.
• Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec.: 4 mV
• Frequency range at – 3dB: 20-22.000 Hz
• Frequency response: 20-20.000 Hz + 3 / – 1 dB
• Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force: 70 µm
• Compliance, dynamic, lateral: 18 µm/mN
• Stylus type: Spherical
• Stylus tip radius: R 65 µm
• Tracking force range: 1,6-2,0g (16-20 mN)
• Tracking force, recommended: 1,8 g (18 mN)
• Tracking angle: 20º
• Internal impedance, DC resistance: 700 Ohm
• Internal inductance: 300 mH
• Recommended load resistance: 47 kOhm
• Recommended load capacitance: 150-300 pF
• Cartridge colour, body/stylus: Grey/Black
• Cartridge weight without screws: 7,2 g
• Replacement stylus unit: 2M 78