Ortofon LH-4000 headshell
The LH-4000 is a basic high quality headshell designed specifically for HiFi applications. Providing a clean, minimalist aesthetic, the LH-4000 is great for a wide variety of cartridges, specially recommended for the MC Quintet series.
- Azimuth adjustable, which is beneficial for optimal channel separation
- Ergonomic fingerlift for easy handling
Knowing the fundamental headshell dimensions will in a lot of cases make it easier to mount and align cartridge and tonearm correctly.
Features and Technical data
- Universal mount
- Solid aluminum build
- Azimuth adjustable by means of hexagon wrench.
- PIN conductor – Gold plated
- Weight – 14.3 grams without screws
- Mounting distance – min 32.5 mm, max 41.9 mm
A – Headshell length
B – Headshell width
C – Mounting distance max.
D – Mounting distance min.
E – Screw diameter max
Mounting distance max.
Mounting distance min.
Screw diameter max.
|SH-4||51.5 mm||20.0 mm||44.0 mm||35.0 mM||3.0 mm|
|LH-2000||50.3 mm||20.0 mm||41.9 mm||32.5 mm||N/S|
|LH-4000||41.9 mm||32.5 mm||N/S|
|LH-6000||47.7 mm||19.1 mm||42.5 mm||37.2 mm||N/S|
|LH-8000||50.5 mm||19.0 mm||41.9 mm||32.5 mm||N/S|
|LH-9000||52.0 mm||20.0 mm||46.0 mm||38.0 mm||N/S|
|LH-10000||51.2 mm||19.4 mm||42.0 mm||42.0 mm||2.7 mm|