The wafer 1™ is the more compact of the two models in the range, best suited to installations where a discreet and elegant look is all-important, but quality of audio reproduction remains paramount. The wafer1 is an ideal accompaniment to latest in high-resolution visual displays to create a supreme cinema experience, or a compact yet high performance stereo system.
The proof of the wafer 1’s ability to relay the true essence of the music is found not only in its reviews but also in its various professional guises, where it is relied upon by leading studios and broadcasters such as BBC Broadcasting House, three of BBC Cardiff’s main post production 5.1 dubbing suites, BBC Mailbox 5.1 Dubbing Suite.
The wafer™ series offers true reference quality sound with the aid of the following innovations:
- Available Finishes: White Satin RAL 9016, Black Satin RAL 9005
- Dimensions: H500 W235 D100 (mm)
- Drive Units: LF 140mm (51/2”), HF 2 x 27mm Soft dome
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-25kHz
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Input Connectors: 1 pair 4mm sockets
- Sensitivity: 87dB 1w 1m
- Weight: 5kg (11lbs)