With their unique technology, the IE8i enables the user to precisely fine-tune the bass response according to his or her preference. Its dynamic drivers with powerful neodymium magnets ensure outstanding sonic accuracy and clarity while its smart remote and microphone ensure easy management of both tracks and calls!
A rugged, interchangeable cable ensures a maximum of serviceability. The IE8i comes with a wide variety of ear adapters, offering a high noise attenuation of up to 26 dB!
Its carrying case has been fitted with (replaceable) dry salt pads. These pads ensure a constant level of humidity of the product when stored, which is particularly helpful as the headset may have been exposed to sweat during use.
- Dynamic drivers with powerful neodymium magnets ensure outstanding sonic accuracy and clarity
- Smart remote with mic to control the iPhone
- Durable housing and rugged, interchangeable cable
- Unique, manual bass response tuning function
- Sleek ergonomic design and various types and sizes (S/M/L) of ear adapters ensure a comfortable, secure fit and excellent attenuation of ambient noise
- Optimised for professional monitoring use and ideal for portable MP3 and CD players
- The remote and microphone are supported by iPod touch (2nd and 3rd generation), iPod classic, iPod nano (4th and 5th generation), iPod shuffle (3rd generation), iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad and Macbook, Macbook Pro and Mac Pro (2009 and later). Voice Control is supported by the latest iPod touch, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS. (iPhone, iPod, iPod classic, iPod nano, iPod shuffle, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc.)
- 2-year warranty
What’s in the box?
- 1 IE 8i headset
- 1 storage box
- Earpads (in pairs):
- 3 standard (size S, M and L)
- 3 lamellar (size S, M and L)
- 2 foam (size S and L)
- 2 mushroom form
- (size S and L)
- 1 cable clip
- 1 pair of ear hooks
- 1 cleaning and adjustment tool
- 1 user manual
- 1 dry salt pad