TonTräger.audio magic cubes are manufactured to the highest precision.
All products are planned, developed and tested in our workshop.
Resonance dissipation and decoupling
To dissipate resonances and to decouple your audio components.
To optimize your music system
We use only wood from local forests with responsible forest management.
- TonTräger „Magic Cubes“ are decoupling blocks made of special wood.
- The wood is specifically selected for its superior complex structure and high density.
- The „Magic Cubes“ are finished with a circumferential hollow groove, minimizing the contact surface in order to achieve maximum form fit.
- They are used for decoupling and resonance transfer of your audio components from the ground up.
- „Magic Cubes“ are exquisitely crafted to a high precision.
- Ground surfaces, chamfered edges
- The high dimensional stability allows a mixing.
- Product safety in a replacement..
- Upright or horizontal to use.
- Three „Magic Cubes“ – arranged in a triangle – are used per participant.