Ultra-flexible sound solution
There has never been a speaker as versatile as the ultra-flexible KIN Flex.
Put KIN Flex wherever you want or must. On a table top, in a wall unit, on wall, on ceiling, horizontally, vertically, upside down, even at different heights. Its sealed enclosure, angled baffle, and huge dispersion ensure KIN Flex thrives in any position or location.
Be creative with them. Position three under the TV for the ultimate sound bar. Mount them high and upside down for a stealthy yet full room energizing option. The included wall bracket makes any installation possible, and easy. However you adapt KIN Flex to your lifestyle they will bring your music to life, immerse you into the game, or transport you to the scene.
Listen closely and you can hear the mantra rise from the streets. We are young. We are fun. We are KIN.
- Progressive design provides size belying performance
- Can be oriented vertically or horizontally
- Included bracket permits easy on-wall or on-ceiling installation
- Low profile, shallow design easily fits into furniture and matches TVs
- Available in Black or White Satin
- Angled baffle directs sound to the listening area
- Titanium infused soft dome tweeter delivers precision high frequencies
- Natural Hybrid woofer for size defying bass
- Acoustic Isolation Feet eliminates resonance on tabletops
- Sealed enclosure ensures consistent performance in any location
Bespoke Acoustic Engineering
Every single driver is completely unique to Totem and proprietary in design, engineered by Totem and then manufactured to the strictest standards to meet our parameters by the finest raw driver suppliers in the world. In some cases, where the technology is beyond the capabilities of suppliers or is wished to kept secret, Totem can and will build our own drivers. Every driver exhibits phase linearity, speed, emotion, off axis natural presentation, and spatial articulation.
Secure and Versatile
The Flex mounting bracket securely holds the KIN Flex in both on-wall or on-ceiling applications. When oriented vertically, included angled pads can be applied to the back, countering the angled baffle, to position Flex parallel to the wall and enhance dispersion.
Sound Isolation Pads
Adhesive backed Sound Isolation Pads decouple the speaker from the surface upon which it rests. They eliminate the distortion created by the vibrations transferred from the cabinet to the furniture.
Gold Plated Banana Plugs
High conductivity gold plated connectors efficiently capture the incoming signal for superior speaker performance. They accommodate a variety of connection options such as bare wire, banana plugs, and spades.