The IC62ST provides stereo performance with remarkable Totem characteristics in one convenient speaker. It’s the exceptional audio solution for applications where a single speaker point is necessary. Although traditionally used in smaller spaces,the IC62ST boasts incredible dispersion characteristics, which allow it to play much larger room envelopes than traditional stereo speakers.
It possesses sensational acoustic abilities including Totem’s signature phase linearity and holographic imaging for an involving experience. Whether used on its own or in tandem with other Totem speakers, the IC62ST’s harmonics and musicality provides a complete Totem experience.
Kin Architectural models have stainless steel, magnetic grilles and hardware so they’re weather resistant and ready for the outdoors under covered areas and soffits with the use of the optional Acoustic Back Can.
Discover your Kin Architectural and expand your musical experiences.
- High-torque, robustNylon dogs which can accomodate double layers of drywall
- 75-degree dispersion
- Unified framework shield
- Paintable neodymium-activated stainless-steel grills
- Stainless steel, weather resistant hardware
- Shallow profile
- MHEX Phenolic Honeycomb Woven Hybrid woofer
- Cast basket and oversized components
- Dual 1” Ceramic coated aluminum dome tweeters
- Low Volume Intelligibility equalization
- Double set of Gold-plated terminals
- PCK6: Pre-construction kits facilitate installation before drywall has been installed.
- ABC6ST: Acoustic Back Cans reduce sound from penetrating adjacent rooms, protects the components from damage causing materials, and improves the weather resistance.
- SGK6: Square Grille Kits permit cosmetic finishing touches to suit personal design tastes.
|Frequency Response||49 Hz – 30 kHz ± 3 dB|
|Recommended Power||20-100 W|
|Woofer||6.5” MHEX Phenolic Honeycomb Woven Hybrid woofer|
|Tweeter||Dual 1” Ceramic coated aluminum dome tweeters|
|Sensitivity dB @1W-1M||90dB|
|Dimensions (r x d)||234 x 121mm / 9.21 x 4.75″With Back Can: 158mm / 6.2“|
|Cutout||213mm / 8.38”|
|Grille type||Magnetic, paintable, virtually bezel-less white metal|
|Accessories/Options||Pre-construction brackets, square grilles, back can|
|Speaker Terminals||Dual Spring loaded Gold Plated|
|Speaker Wire||Accepts up to 12 gauge|
|Dispersion pattern||75 degrees|
The speakers require several hours of actual music playing time as a minimal break-in period. During this time, refrain from playing them at very loud levels. You will notice a definite gradual improvement in the cohesiveness of the music reproduction as this occurs.