Extending the Sky family
The Sky Tower shares the same DNA that made Sky monitor such a success, like gigantic imaging, phase coherence, authoritative bass, and amplifier friendly compatibility. Remarkably, it does it all on a larger scale and with even more impact.
A customized 5.75” woofer designed for the larger enclosure gives Sky Tower the ability to descend deeper, all the way down to 36Hz. The world’s only 1.3” soft dome tweeter capable of extending to 30kHz also extends low enough to contribute to the midrange band for an enchanted charm to the most critical range.
To perfect its interaction with room acoustics, Sky Tower is mass loadable while a new high density composite Claw controls resonance, tighten bass, and heighten the soundstage. Any media at any volume is presented effortlessly with smooth detail. After all, it’s a Sky.
- High efficiency for easy amplifier compatibility
- Ultra slim design and aesthetic compactness
- Extremely dynamic performance
- Placement versatility
- Bespoke claw sound isolation
- Magnetic grills included for easy removal and longevity
- Custom designed 5.75-inch woofer with copper capped voice coil
- 1.3” soft dome tweeter with extreme dynamic capability
- Lock-mitered artisanal craftsmanship
- Industry unique Borosilicate dampening
- Sensational on and off axis response
- Exclusive, hard-wired crossover with large gauge air core coils
|Frequency Response||36 Hz – 30 kHz ± 3 dB|
|Woofer||5.25″ with copper capped voice coil / 12.7 cm (7.6 cm voice coil)|
|Tweeter||1.3″ / 3.3 cm Laser Etched Textile Soft Dome|
|Recommended Power||30 – 125 W|
|Dimensions (w x h x d)||6.35″ x 33.438″ x 9.125″ / 16.2 cm x 85 cm x 23.2 cm|
|Placement from rear wall||6″ – 3′ / 15.24 – 91.44 cm|
|Placement distance apart||2′ – 8′ / 60.96 – 243.84 cm|
|Break-in Time||70 – 100 hours|
|Crossover Frequency||2.5 kHz (First Order)|
|Speaker Terminals||4-way bi-wireable|
The dimensions provided reflect the size of the Sky Tower cabinet. The Sky Tower will include a new sound isolating Claw that raises the cabinet’s height by 0.59” / 1.5 cm and overall width by 1.57” / 4 cm.
The speakers require several hours of actual music playing time as a minimal break-in period. During this time, refrain from playing them at very loud levels. You will notice a definite gradual improvement in the cohesiveness of the music reproduction as this occurs.
It is only through the support of advocates such as yourself that true sound can be promoted…