A revolution is in the air
The all-enclosed, meticulously crafted and astonishing Tribe In-Ceiling speakers unfold Totem’s legendary imaging, off-axis performance and full-range musicality with majestic and awe-inspiring sound. They completely redefine in-wall/in-ceiling performance and imaging standards.
Designed to engulf and immerse the listener in a totally realistic and believable 3D sonic experience, the Tribe In-Ceiling redefines exactness, speed and musicality. For easy use under any conditions, they perform with astonishing presence, no matter the size of your space.
- One-piece construction with high-quality painted back box
- Anodized aluminum front frame
- One-step paintable neodymium-activated aluminum grills
- Even-tension high-torque wall clamps
- Easy impedance 6-ohm load
- Bi-wire gold-plated terminals
- Rear-wire management channels
- Neodymium-activated long-throw woofers
- Dual-stage passive radiators
- Extreme-quality hard-wired crossover
- 110 dB peak from pair, 90 dB efficiency
Overall Exterior Dimensions
|Width||15.69″ / 39.85 cm|
|Height||15.69″ / 39.85 cm|
|Depth||4.72″ / 12 cm|
|Width||14.56″ / 37 cm|
|Height||14.56″ / 37 cm|
|Design||Full back-boxed, high-performance angled loudspeaker|
|Frequency Response||47 Hz – 25 kHz ±3 dB|
|Crossover Point||2.5 kHz|
|Recommended Power||30 – 100 W|
|Woofers||2 x 4.5″ / 11.43 cm black polypropylene cone woofer|
|Tweeter||1.25″ / 3.175 cm soft dome tweeter|
|Passive||3 x 6″ / 15.24 cm oval dual stage passive radiator|
|Grills||fully magnetic paintable metal grills (factory finish: white)|
The speakers require several hours of actual music playing time as a minimal break-in period. During this time, refrain from playing them at very loud levels. You will notice a definite gradual improvement in the cohesiveness of the music reproduction as this occurs.
Price per piece.