Designed and engineered in JBL’s world-famous acoustic engineering facility in Northridge, California, the L52 Classic is a 5.25-inch (130mm) 2-way loudspeaker featuring JBL’s advanced acoustic technologies in combination with the award-winning retro-inspired style of its larger family members. The vintage design of the L52 Classic features a genuine walnut wood veneer cabinet and choice of Quadrex foam grilles. Beneath this iconic exterior is a loudspeaker built from modern acoustic components, delivering legendary JBL sound sure to please any music lover.
- Retro design with iconic JBL styling and vintage Quadrex foam grille in a choice of three colors: black, burnt orange and dark blue.
- 5.25-inch (130mm) cast-frame, white pure pulp cone woofer in bass-reflex design with front-firing tuned port.
- Genuine satin walnut wood veneer.
- 0.75-inch (19mm) titanium dome tweeter mated to acoustic lens waveguide.
- High-frequency level attenuator.
- Mirror-imaged stereo pairs.
- Dual threaded inserts for third party wall-mount brackets.