8-Channel Power Amplifier
The CI-NAP 108 is an 8-channel power amplifier designed to be the perfect complement to an integrated audio installation, in particular Focal in-wall hi-fi speakers. When combined with the CI-Uniti 102, it can be used to address several speakers in different rooms or amplify eight separate audio streams thanks to its local inputs for each amplified channel. It is the ultimate amplification solution for a system synonymous with uncompromising power and sound quality.
Performance and flexibility
Easy, quick and discreet to install (rack-mount), the CI-NAP 108 allows vast listening areas to be covered thanks to its 8 available channels, without compromising Naim’s signature audio quality – world-class sound. Local inputs also enable 8 different streams to be separated, for even greater flexibility.
Together with the CI-Uniti 102 streamer and amplifier and the CI-NAP 101 mono and 70V/100V line amplifier, it represents the very best in Naim electronics dedicated to integrated audio (for the home, retail outlets, boats…) but also as a complement to audio-video processors to combine sound quality and power.
Some Key Points about NAP 108
– 10 RCA inputs, including 8 local inputs and 2 L/R bus inputs.
– 10 RCA outputs for series connection with other amplifiers, such as the CI-101.
– A silent, efficient and compact integrated power amplifier.
– Two Euroblock outputs per channel for easy parallel connections between loudspeakers.
– Independent level control.
– Input signal detection with automatic power-down after 20 minutes.
– Universal 100V to 240V mains power supply.
Focal & Naim App
The Focal & Naim app is the ultimate remote control for your home hi-fi system, giving you millions of tracks at your fingertips as well as access to product settings and features. Enjoy instant playback via your connected Naim devices, whatever room they’re in.