The CI-NAP 101 is an ultra-quiet mono power amplifier compatible with 70V/100V line array loudspeakers. Compact and rack-mountable for easy, discreet installation, it is ideal for powering subwoofers or integrated hi-fi speakers that require a lot of power, while offering exceptional audio quality. What’s more, it can be combined with an audio-video processor for tailor-made and ultimate installations.
Power And Sound Quality
Like the other products in the CI Series range – CI-Uniti 102 and CI-NAP 108 – CI-NAP 101 has been conceived, designed and manufactured by Naim engineers to complement Focal integrated loudspeakers and form a sensational sound installation. Capable of operating with an output load of 2 ohms, it is the ideal solution for amplifying the 1000 IWLCR Utopia loudspeakers accompanied by two 1000 IWSUB Utopia subwoofers from Focal. The excellence of excellence, discreetly in the walls.
The CI-NAP 101 In A Few Key Points
– Stereo RCA inputs and stereo RCA outputs for series connection.
– Two Euroblock outputs for easy parallel connections between speakers.
– High impedance 70V/100V line amplification with selectable high-pass filter.
– Level control.
– Input signal detection with automatic power-down after 20 minutes.
– Universal 100V to 240V mains power supply
Focal & Naim App
The Focal & Naim app is the ultimate remote control for your home hi-fi system, giving you millions of tracks at your fingertips as well as access to product settings and features. Enjoy instant playback via your connected Naim devices, whatever room they’re in.